What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our blog, website or app?
When you submit a contact form to us with questions or comments we will record your name and email for correspondence with you, pertaining to your request or comment.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you fill out a form on our site.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you contact us via web form with questions or comments. We do not use any personal information such as names for any reason other than correspondence with you, but may follow any constructive suggestions you may make in a form for these reasons:
- To personalize user’s experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content in which you are most interested.
- To improve our website in order to better serve you.
How do we protect visitor information?
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
We use vulnerability scanning.
We implement a variety of security measures enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
We do not process or engage in monetary transactions on this site.
Do we use ‘cookies’?
- Understand and save user’s preferences for future visits.
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third party services that track this information on our behalf.
If you disable cookies off, some features will be disabled It won’t affect the users experience that make your site experience more efficient and some of our services will not function properly.
Third Party Disclosure
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information unless we provide you with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
California Online Privacy Protection Act
According to CalOPPA we agree to the following:
- By emailing us
How does our site handle do not track signals?
Does our site allow third party behavioral tracking?
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
When it comes to the collection of personal information from children under 13, the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in control. The Federal Trade Commission, the nation’s consumer protection agency, enforces the COPPA Rule, which spells out what operators of websites and online services must do to protect children’s privacy and safety online.
Fair Information Practices
The Fair Information Practices Principles form the backbone of privacy law in the United States and the concepts they include have played a significant role in the development of data protection laws around the globe. Understanding the Fair Information Practice Principles and how they should be implemented is critical to comply with the various privacy laws that protect personal information.
In order to be in line with Fair Information Practices we will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur:
- Within 7 business days
- Within 7 business days
Terms and Conditions of Use
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Undersome.com’s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Undersome.com’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Undersome.com at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Undersome.com’s web site are provided “as is”. Undersome.com makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Undersome.com does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Undersome.com or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Undersome.com’s Internet site, even if Undersome.com or a Undersome.com authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Undersome.com’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Undersome.com does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Undersome.com may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Undersome.com does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Undersome.com has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Undersome.com of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Undersome.com’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Arizona without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
If there are any questions regarding the Terms of Service you may contact us using the information below.